How to enable Google Cookies on ChromeYou need to be allow the Google Cookies when attempting to create an account or login to Drive Password. The process is relatively simple, but very important.
1. Visit https://app.drivepassword.com/
2. There is a Lock icon on the left side of your address bar - click it
3. Select Cookies
4. If you don't see in the Allowed section google.com and accounts.google.com, then they are blocked
5. Go to the blocked section and allow them.
6. Refresh the page and you should be able to login or create an account
The video will guide you through the steps. If you encounter any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]