Teams in Drive Password and how to use them
The teams in Drive Password allow you to organise what you share with whom.
- Head over to the Teams section from the upper menu and click Add new
2. Type in the name of your new team
3. You can start inviting people who you would like to share accounts and passwords with.
- There is no limit on how many teams a user can create.
- The teams are individual to each user. In other words, even if you are part of an organization, if you create a team called “Sales”, it will not be visible to your colleagues.
- You can add people who still don’t have Drive Password accounts. Once you add them successfully, they will receive an invitation to create an account.